Right now I want to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Enviornment), which is oriented towards the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Defense of the Ancients".
For many who never performed DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game concept I will clarify it intimately:
League of Legends would not put high requirements on your PCs. You want no less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.0 capable video card, - 750 MB free hard disk space, - DSL or related
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You can also create an account on US while living in Europe but you'll expertise higher pings then. I offer you a link to create an account in my creator's bio. Choose a name (all the time the toughest half) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 teams 5 gamers (there are extra game modes, but they aren't essential at first because as a newbie you should start with 5vs5 to learn the gameplay). Earlier than every match you all select a "champion" who is the character you need to use in battle. Dependant in your personal preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, somewhat boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are greater than eighty (!) completely different champions and each second week one is added.
Every champions has four different abilities (three normal and one extra strong, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You study the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion degree is 18 which implies that you have 5 factors in every regular skill and three in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it is not essential to kill them your self!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
In the beginning you usually play no matter you want, later it is helpful to communicate together with your teammembers earlier than the match begins so that you've got a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The totally different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means skill energy, they primarily deal magical harm with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they mainly deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They are onerous to kill and protect their own carries, for instance by stunning or taunting the enemies)
4. Helps (They've both buffs or heals to support their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin in the lane however within the jungle and support their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting point is: Relying on the objects you equip in your champions they are usually able to fulfill totally different roles!
At first you do not have personal champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should purchase more champions with influence factors (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has 3 completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are several Towers which you should destroy earlier than you possibly can assault the base itself. As a assist your fundamental building ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which aid you in fights. Between the lanes there may be the "jungle", the place impartial monsters are located. In case you kill these you obtain gold and/or short-term buffs.
As quickly because the match begins everybody has a few minute to spend his starting capital on gadgets in the shop.
This does not take long since you do not have much gold in the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (here it is very important give them the ultimate blow, the so referred to as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of objects which grant you extra revenue (the so called gold/5 items -> they provide you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
If you destroy the enemy predominant constructing (Nexus) your staff wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nonetheless, you have to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on a minimum of one lane and the two towers which defend the Nexus. So it is not the perfect idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 if you do not push the lanes on the similar time. An average match takes 30-forty five minutes, rarely more than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it is also possible to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a pretty new domination map ("Dominion") where it's a must to capture and defend sure points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner level 30 (clarification follows) in which you obtain an Elo rely depending on your wins and losses. For beginners I extremely recommend the conventional 5vs5 map!
The summonerst shirt league of legends
of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not only select a name and a picture for your self (you're a so referred to as "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") but you are also able to stage up your self and purchase small buffs with Influence Points (IP). URL del sito web: